Product Management Consulting
Scale Your Product Management Team
We help startups and small businesses create and scale the product management function to set and achieve ambitious product goals and build exceptional products.
Accelerate delivery, adoption, loyalty,
and innovation with eProduct
eProduct is an evidence-based product management approach and solution to manage the full product lifecycle. Visualize priorities, focus on what matters, build roadmaps, collaborate internally, and engage your customers..
WE CAN HELP IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Product management process and framework
- Product management software and tooling
- Product/service lifecycle management & planning
- Productization of existing technology or launch of new product
- Technology research, product/service validation & due diligence
- Competitive Analysis and market research
- Customer profiling & requirements gathering
- Business case and product validation
- Product positioning and value proposition
- Opportunity sizing, feasibility and price modeling
- New product/ service /feature roadmap planning
- Product marketing management, go to market planning and execution
- Product launch, launch plan creation and execution
- Business model creation & forecasting
Product Management Tools & Tips
Product Roadmaps The Product Roadmap is a common source of truth that describes a product's vision, course, goals and progress over time. It is an action plan that aligns the company with the short-and long-term objectives of the product or project and how they will...
Product Marketing Manager Often, I get asked, what’s the difference between product manager and product marketing manager. There are so many different types of Product Managers in a field as wide and diverse as Product Management. One of the most common, apart from a...
An excellent resume is absolutely important to any product manager. After all, product managers are products—for us to effectively market ourselves as products, we need to signal our value, and resumes are one of the most powerful ways to signal value. Most product...